- PCO Accreditation Application Form
- PCO Duties and Responsibilities
- Approved PCO Accreditation
- Clearances and Permits Verification
SCHEDULE OF AVAILABILITY OF SERVICE:
LLDA Office Hours
Mondays to Fridays: 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
WHO MAY AVAIL OF THE SERVICE:
Designated Pollution Control Officers of the establishment, with written designation, possessing any of the following minimum qualifications, as follows:
- Licensed Engineer of appropriate discipline; or a graduate of any four (4) year course.
- Has been in the company for the past three (3) years in a supervisory position.
- Owner or Manager of the establishment, regardless of professional qualifications.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS:
- Duly accomplished and notarized Application Form signed by the designated PCO and CEO / President / Owner / Plant Manager.
- Official designation from the Chief Executive Officer / President / Owner / Plant Manager / “incorporating his / her duties and responsiblities as company’s Pollution Control Officer.
- Certificate of Emplyment signed by the Human Resources Officer and certified correct by the Chief Executive Officer / President / Owner / Plant Manager. The Certificate of Employment should state the following:
- Educational qualification (state if licensed)
- Current position in the company (state of supervisory)
- Years of stay in the company
- Photocopy of Certificate of Attendance from the Continuing Environmental Education Program (CEEP) conducted by the LLDA within the last three (3) months. The original copy shall be presented during submission of application for authentication.
EXISTING FEE (as of July 2018):
Accreditation Fee : P 700.00, inclusive of PCO ID to be issued once approved.
HOW TO AVAIL THE SERVICE:
|1||Submits accomplished application form and necessary
|Evaluates accomplished application form, necessary
requirements, and assesses fees.
|2||Proceeds to FD for the payment of corresponding
|3||Returns to CPD for submission of application form
and proof of payment.
|Receives application form, proof of payment and processes application for
|ECO Staff||15 minutes|
|4||Reviews application for accreditation.
||ERD Manager||30 minutes|
|5||Receives Certificate of Accreditation / Notice of Denial||Releases Certification of Accreditation / Notice of Denial.||ECO Staff||15 minutes|
– End of transaction —
PROCESSING TIME: 3 Working Days
- The foregoing process applies to application with complete requirements and without pending case.
- Application forms are available for download (please see the top of this page) or at the frontline desk.
- In the How to Avail the Service section, Duration refers to the time allotted for each activity, excluding queuing time. Processing Period refers to the time from the acceptance of duly accomplished application form up to the approval of the same, including queuing time.