Online Submission and Payment:
- LLDA Clearance Online Application
- Online-Submission of Self-Monitoring Report (SMR) Form
- Online Payment
- LLDA Clearance Application Form
- Checklist of Requirements
- Self-Monitoring Report (SMR) Form
- Approved LC Applications
- Clearances and Permits Verification
SCHEDULE OF AVAILABILITY OF SERVICE:
LLDA Office Hours Effective June 1, 2020
Mondays: 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Tuesdays to Fridays: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
WHO MAY AVAIL OF THE SERVICE:
Persons, natural or juridical, with existing and/or new development projects and activities in the Laguna de Bay Region requesting for and/or required to secure LC Expansion from the LLDA.
- MEMORANDUM CIRCULAR NO. 01-2019 – Guidelines on the imposition of daily penalty for the Discharging Pollutive Wastewater within the Laguna de Bay Region (LdBR), thereby superseding memorandum circular no. 3, series of 2012.
- MEMORANDUM CIRCULAR NO. 2017-05 – Rules and Regulations Implementing the New General Effluent Standards pursuant to LLDA Board Resolution No. 523, s. 2017, entitled “Adaption of DAO No. 2016-08 of the DENR as Effluent Standards for the Continuous Implementation of the EUFS and the Water Quality Guidelines for the Surface Waters within the Laguna de Bay Region and for Other Purposes.”
- MEMORANDUM CIRCULAR NO. 2014-08 – Policy and Procedural Guidelines for the Request and Conduct of Resampling and Other Purposes.
- MEMORANDUM CIRCULAR NO. 2014-09 – Policy Guidelines for the Application of Temporary Acceptable Range
- MEMORANDUM CIRCULAR NO. 2015-01 (AMENDING MEMORANDUM CIRCULAR No. 2014-03) – “Defining Refusal of Entry and Providing Sanctions Therefor”, Specifically Providing For Higher and Stricter Penalties for Violation Thereof.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS:
- Duly accomplished and notarized Application Form.
- Photocopy of Environmental Compliance Certificate OR Certificate of Non-Coverage, whichever is applicable.
- Photocopy of latest General Information Sheet (for corporation) OR latest Articles of Cooperative duly approved by CDA (for cooperative).
- Photocopy of Environmental Impact Assessment, Initial Environmental Examination, OR Project Description/Engineer’s Report, whichever is applicable.
- Photocopy of plans (site development plan, vicinity plan, and drainage/ sewer plan) duly signed by a licensed professional.
- Copy of previously-issued LLDA Clearance.
The original copies of foregoing requirements shall be presented during submission for authentication purposes. However, if the original copy of the document is not available, a certified true copy thereof from respective government agencies should be presented.
EXISTING FEES (as of July 2018):
- Processing Fee – PHP 1,600.00
- Regulatory Fee – Refer to Regulatory Fees for LLDA Clearance
HOW TO AVAIL THE SERVICE:
|Submits accomplished application form and necessary requirements.||Evaluates accomplished application form,
necessary requirements, and assesses fees.
|CPD Staff||30 minutes|
|Proceeds to FD for the payment of
|Returns to CPD for submission of
application form and proof of payment.
|Receives application form and proof of payment.||CPD Staff||15 minutes|
|Conducts inspection and prepares inspection report.||CPD Staff||2 working days|
|Evaluates and processes application for LC Expansion.||Case Handler||1 working day|
|Reviews inspection report and application.
||CPD Chief / ERD Manager||30 minutes|
|Approves LC / signs Notice of Denial.||OGM / General Manager||30 minutes|
|Receives LC Expansion / Notice of Denial||Releases approved LC Expansion / Notice of Denial.||CPD Staff||14 minutes|
PROCESSING PERIOD: 20 working days
- The foregoing process applies to application with complete requirements and without pending case.
- Application forms are available for download (please see the top of this page) or at the frontline desk.
- In How to Avail the Service section, “Duration” refers to the time allotted for each activity, excluding queuing time. Processing Period refers to the time from the acceptance of duly accomplished application form up to the approval of the same, including queuing time.