Online Submission and Payment:
- LLDA Clearance Online Application
- Online-Submission of Self-Monitoring Report (SMR) Form
- Online Payment
- LLDA Clearance Application Form
- Checklist of Requirements
- Self-Monitoring Report (SMR) Form
- Approved LC Applications
- Clearances and Permits Verification
SCHEDULE OF AVAILABILITY OF SERVICE:
LLDA Office Hours
Mondays to Fridays: 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
WHO MAY AVAIL OF THE SERVICE:
Persons, natural or juridical, with existing and/or new development projects and activities in the Laguna de Bay Region requesting for Amendment of issued LC from the LLDA due to change of corporate/ business name or change of ownership.
The original copies of foregoing requirements shall be presented during submission. However, if the original copy of the document is not available, a certified true copy thereof from respective government agencies should be presented.
- MEMORANDUM CIRCULAR NO. 01-2019 – Guidelines on the imposition of daily penalty for the Discharging Pollutive Wastewater within the Laguna de Bay Region (LdBR), thereby superseding memorandum circular no. 3, series of 2012.
- MEMORANDUM CIRCULAR NO. 2017-05 – Rules and Regulations Implementing the New General Effluent Standards pursuant to LLDA Board Resolution No. 523, s. 2017, entitled “Adaption of DAO No. 2016-08 of the DENR as Effluent Standards for the Continuous Implementation of the EUFS and the Water Quality Guidelines for the Surface Waters within the Laguna de Bay Region and for Other Purposes.”
- MEMORANDUM CIRCULAR NO. 2014-08
Policy and Procedural Guidelines for the Request and Conduct of Resampling and Other Purposes.
- MEMORANDUM CIRCULAR NO. 2014-09
Policy Guidelines for the Application of Temporary Acceptable Range
- MEMORANDUM CIRCULAR NO. 2015-01 (AMENDING MEMORANDUM CIRCULAR No. 2014-03)
“Defining Refusal of Entry and Providing Sanctions Therefor”, Specifically Providing For Higher and Stricter Penalties for Violation Thereof
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS:
- Duly accomplished and notarized Application Form.
- Photocopy of amended Environmental Compliance Certificate OR Certificate of Non-Coverage, whichever is applicable.
- Photocopy of amended SEC-approved Articles of Incorporation (for corporation) OR Articles of Cooperative duly approved by CDA (for cooperative) OR valid Certificate of Business Registration from the Department of Trade and Industry (for single proprietorship).
- Copy of previously-issued LLDA Clearance.
Note: The original copies of foregoing requirements shall be presented during submission. However, if the original copy of the document is not available, a certified true copy thereof from respective government agencies should be presented.
- Processing Fee – not applicable
- Amendment Fee – PHP 1,800.00
HOW TO AVAIL THE SERVICE:
|Submits accomplished application form and necessary requirements.||Evaluates accomplished application form, necessary requirements, and assesses fees.||CPD Staff||30 minutes|
|Proceeds to FD for the payment of
|Returns to CPD for submission of
application form and proof of payment.
|Receives application form and proof of payment.||CPD Staff||15 minutes|
|Evaluates and processes application for LC Amendment.||Case Handler||1 working day|
||CPD Chief / ERD Manager||30 minutes|
|Approves LC / signs Notice of Denial.||OGM / General Manager||30 minutes|
|Receives LC Amendment / Notice of Denial||Releases approved LC Amendment / Notice of Denial.||CPD Staff||15 minutes|
PROCESSING PERIOD: 7 working days
- The foregoing process applies to application with complete requirements and without pending case.
- Application forms are available for download (please see the top of this page) or at the frontline desk.
- In How to Avail the Service section, “Duration” refers to the time allotted for each activity, excluding queuing time. Processing Period refers to the time from the acceptance of duly accomplished application form up to the approval of the same, including queuing time.