SCHEDULE OF SUBMISSION OF SAMPLES:
- Physio-Chemical and Biological – Mondays – 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM; Tuesdays to Friday – 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Microbiological – Mondays – 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM; Tuesdays to Wednesday – 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
WHO MAY AVAIL OF THE SERVICE:
Persons, natural or juridical, who wishes to avail of LLDA’s laboratory services.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS:
- Duly accomplished Request for Analysis Form.
- Water / Wastewater Sample (in standard container)
- Samples should be properly labeled and sealed with masking tape. Label shall include the name of client, source of sample, date and time of collection. The LLDA laboratory can provide container for microbiological analysis.
- Clients must call the laboratory for the schedule of submission of samples. In case the sample was not submitted on the planned date, re-scheduling of submission is required.
- Clients should observe proper steps in the submission of samples (available at the LLDA Laboratory or LLDA website).
EXISTING FEES (as of July 2018):
|Total Suspended Solids||600.00|
|Total Dissolved Solids||600.00|
|Oil and grease||900.00|
|Parameter||Sample Preparation, PHP||Instrumentation, PHP|
|B. Heavy Metals|
|C. Biological Analyses|
|Heterotrophic Plate Count||425.00|
- HOW TO AVAIL THE SERVICE:
|1||Provides schedule of endorsement of samples.||Confirms schedule of submission of samples and provides guidance on the collection and submission of samples.||ELRD Staff||30 minutes|
|2||Submits samples with corresponding accomplished
Chain of Custody (COC) Form.
||ELRD Staff||15 minutes|
|3||Proceeds to FD for the payment of corresponding
||Accountant / FD Chief
|4||Returns to ELRD for submission of proof of payment.||
|5||Reviews and approves ROLA.||ELRD Chief||30 minutes|
|Receives ROLA.||Releases ROLA||ELRD Staff||15 minutes|
- Physico-Chemical Analysis – 10 Working Days
- Heavy Metals – 15 Working Days
- Microbiological Analysis – 10 Working Days
- Biological Analysis:
- Phytoplankton, Zooplankton, & Chlorophyll “a” – 10 working days
- Benthos – 15 working days
- In the How to Avail the Service section, “Duration” refers to the time allotted for each activity, excluding queuing time. Processing Period refers to the time from the acceptance of duly accomplished application form up to the approval of the same, including queuing time.