Municipality / Province : Cavinti, Laguna
Actual Project Cost : Php 12,996,180.84
Project Completion : 2008
The over-all objective of the sub-project is to sustainably manage the natural resources in Cavinti.
It aims specifically to:
- Provide alternative recreation;
- Provide opportunities for livelihood and;
- Serve as venue for environmental education and scientific research.
Several components comprise this eco-tourism project:
- Watershed Eco-management
- Nakulo Falls and Picnic Ground Development
- Tibatib Nature Trails and View Deck Development
- Magdapio (Pagsanjan) Falls Raft Rides
- Cavinti Rapids and Bayakan Falls Access Development